The 2021 DMV Film & TV Virtual Summit is here!
Started by movie producer, author, and entrepreneur, Tressa Azarel Smallwood, the Summit strives to provide an education and networking opportunity for actors, writers, producers, creatives, and more. Through the Summit, creatives get a chance to glean from industry professionals and collaborate with fellow members of the film & TV community.
Our goal is to prepare the next crop of hungry filmmakers, actors, and content creators for the competitive, constantly changing film & TV industry. This year’s virtual summit presents an opportunity for creatives, not only in the DMV community, but around the world!
Attendees of this year’s summit will learn the power of networking, how to get in front of the camera, what it takes to be behind the camera, how to protect your intellectual property, how to write a stellar screenplay, the do’s and don’ts of pitching yourself or your project, and so much more.
See you there!
General AdmissionEnds Feb 15, 2021
- Entry into 2 day virtual event
- Admission to all general sessions
- Learn the power of networking
- How to get in front of the camera
- What it takes to be behind the camera
- The most effective way to pitch your movie
- How to write a stellar screenplay
- The do’s and don’ts of pitching yourself or your project
- FREE PRE SESSION ON FEB. 25TH with PRODUCERS AND SCREENWRITERS
Early Bird VIP AdmissionEnds Feb 15, 2021
- EVERYTHING LISTED IN GENERAL ADMISSION
- THREE INTIMATE VIP SPECIAL SESSIONS with NETWORK EXECS AND PRODUCERS
- VIPs ONLY PITCHING SESSION
- SPECIAL CARE PACKAGE SENT STRAIGHT TO YOUR HOME!